ABOUT THE BEER & CIDER FESTIVAL
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS 2021
Where is the festival located?
Festival will be held at Broadwater Parklands, site plan will be shared closer to time
When will the gates open?
Gates will be open from 11am-5pm, last drinks called at 4.50pm.
Can I buy my ticket on the day?
Yes you sure can,
Final Release/On the day: $30 per entry + booking fee (available on Saturday 23rd October, ONLINE ONLY)
NO tickets will be sold at the gate. All tickets must be purchase via online.
How can I buy tasting tickets?
Tasting tickets available for purchase throughout the festival, bring cash or card.
Is this a family friendly event?
ABSOLUTELY! Kids under 18 years old are free to enter with an adult. We will have jumping castle & face painting. (subject to current COVID-19 restrictions)
Can I buy product from exhibitors on the day?
Absolutely, all exhibitor will be selling their beer/cider/gourmet food products. Exhibitors will provide a sealable bag for your awesome purchases.
Please note these beverages cannot be consumed at the festival.
Will there be food available for lunch?
YES, there will be hot and cold food available for purchase from food strucks/stalls.
Can I bring my own food and drink?
No outside food or drink allowed inside. Free water will be available at each exhibitors stand
The festival will feature entertainment throughout the day + kids activities. More details to come
Do I need cash for this festival?
Yes bring your cash or EFTPOS/ Credit cards for tasting tickets, food and takeaway sales
ATM machine TBC if available
Is smoking permitted?
Smoking will be permitted in designated outdoor areas only (see festival map on the day for location).
Parking: parking available at Carey Car Park or Australia Fair – fees apply
Tram: Follow the tram to Broadwater Parklands – time table here https://ridetheg.com.au/
UBER or Taxi: Book your UBER via the app or book a taxi
While we know that you’re all hanging for a much deserved fun day with beers, it’s important to note there are still restrictions on events. The safety of all attendees is our first priority, and the event will be adhering to a strict Government approved COVID safe checklist.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Here’s some ways you can ensure you have a good time and stay safe at GCBCF:
- Entry via allocated Gate which is stated on ticket
- Check in on entry via the QR code provided
- Use the sanitisation stations placed throughout the event
- Maintain social distancing from other event attendees
- If you become unwell during the event, please visit First Aid or notify a member of staff in a blue shirt or security
- Please follow instructions that any staff or security ask of you at the festival.
PLEASE STAY HOME:
- If you are unwell
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have returned from overseas, or been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days
- If you cannot attend the event due to COVID-19 or are showing COVID-19 symptoms and therefore need to stay home, a refund of your ticket will be available upon presentation of a medical certificate.
WHAT IS THE FESTIVAL DOING TO KEEP ATTENDEES SAFE?
Here are some of the measures that we’re implementing to ensure the safety of all attendees:
– Increased cleaning, including high touch points
– Socially distanced table seating
– Physical distancing for queuing
If you have any questions around the festival’s COVID Safe checklist, please feel free to reach out to us via email@example.com